Living without credit is like living without a social security number: you won’t live very well without it.
Credit makes the world go around. Businesses grow on credit. Goods are bought and sold on credit. The average person lives on credit of some kind, be it a home mortgage, credit cards, or a car loan. Having good credit in some part determines how well you live.
The International Association Of Credit Engineers help people by providing credit capital and credit capital solutions services. We leverage your credit to help make your small business ownership dreams come true. We offer credit assist services for select individuals on a case-by-case basis. Contact us today for more information.
STEPS TO FIXING YOUR CREDIT
- Know your credit score. Yes, it might be borderline painful like getting a cavity filled, but you can’t improve something without knowing what to fix, and some people don’t pay much attention to their credit score until they need credit. This is a mistake because repairing credit takes time. You are entitled to one free credit report a year from each of the major credit reporting agencies (TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax) under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Many other organizations offer free credit reports as well.
- Go over your credit report with a fine-toothed comb. If there are any negative factors such as garnishments or judgments against you, you’ll need to get these cleared up right away. Fix any errors you find on your credit report by sending letters to the credit bureaus, informing them of the mistake(s).
- Rack up positive credit marks. The oxymoron of credit is you have to have credit in order to earn credit. Applying for a secured credit card (one where you front the money for your credit limit) or a secured line of credit is a great way to beef up your score.
- Focus on on-time payments and the amount of revolving credit you have. These are major factors in your credit score. Other factors to consider are payment history, number of new accounts, and total balances you hold on all extended credit.
- Hire a credit capital company such as The International Association Of Credit Engineers to help you increase your credit score. We’ll examine your credit report and your financial situation and then form a plan of attack and get you on your way to good credit.
WHY SHOULD I FIX MY CREDIT?
Financial freedom and financial independence are the two main reasons for having good credit. Most of us have a vision of what our lives will look like. It may be the house with the picket fence, the dog in the backyard, and the 2.6 kids running around. It may be traveling around the world, visiting all of the major historical sites in Europe. Or it may be being able to buy whatever you want, when you want. Whatever your financial dreams may be, you’ll need credit.
HOW THE International Association Of CREDIT ENGINEERS CAN HELP
The International Association Of Credit Engineers’ mission is to help secure capital for those wanting to start a small business or for small business owners who are looking to grow. We offer credit consulting services where we leverage your credit and only take a consulting fee, or we offer credit capital solutions, paying you lease payments over a certain term, using your credit as well. However, be aware that fixing your credit will take time. The key to increasing your credit score and getting back on the right track is staying on top of your credit score, checking your credit score regularly, making on-time payments, and being cognizant of your spending.
The International Association Of Credit Engineers offer unique programs to help you achieve your dreams of owning your own business and having the financial freedom you long for. By utilizing our expertise, we can help you leverage your credit and grow your business to levels you’ve never dreamed. Contact us today for a consultation!