The International Association Of Credit Engineers is passionate about building wealth. There’s no secret formula to building wealth; anyone can do it. Similar to New Year’s Resolutions, the decision to build wealth comes down to determination, hard work, a bit of will power, and the passion to see your vision through to the end — and then beyond. The International Association Of Credit Engineers is a company that offers credit capital solutions and credit consulting services to help you build wealth and achieve financial freedom. In this blog post, we’ll list what it takes to build wealth in 2019.
HOW TO BUILD WEALTH
Many people think Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs, and Mark Zuckerberg woke up rich. That it was easy for them. That they had a great idea that exploded. That they were in the right place at the right time. While this may be partly true, it’s not the whole story.
- Sacrifice. Building wealth is a long-term vision. It doesn’t happen overnight unless you win the lottery (and that’s not building wealth — that’s inheriting wealth). Thus, have a vision of where you want to be in 10 years and 20 years and plan for it. Dropping your living expenses, while not fun at the time, will add up in the long term, using the time value of money. Drive an older, used car. Live in an apartment instead of a fancy rental or house, and don’t buy stuff you don’t need. If that means giving up going shopping and browsing, then do it. It takes money to build money and having more discretionary savings will go a long way to long-term wealth.
- Save. This should be a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised how many people don’t have a savings plan in place and how many people don’t save at all. By maximizing the time value of money and compound interest, some experts say if you save half your income, you can retire in just 17 years. If you save 75 percent of your income, you can retire in just 7 years. But like New Year’s Resolutions, it will take commitment, dedication, and actually doing this to make it happen.
- Work hard. Again, this should be intuitive. However, the majority of workers show up to do a job, perform the job, and go home. They don’t go above and beyond. They don’t strive for more. They are just collecting a paycheck, which they probably won’t save any of. If you work hard, you’ll stand out. If you have a job, even if you don’t like it, treat the company as if you own it. Imagine that you’re the CEO. What would you do? How would you approach your daily duties if your personal wealth was on the line? This will open more doors and more opportunities for you down the road — as well as more income to invest and save.
- Never stop learning. The more you know, the more valuable you are. Earn your degree. Get that extra certification. Take any training offered by your company. Furthermore, the more you can do, the more valuable you are. Volunteer to help a colleague on maternity leave with some of her duties. Offer to be trained in other areas, so you can fill in if need be. None of this is wasted time, effort, or money. You’re helping others; that’s what this world is about.
- Invest in yourself. Similar to always learning, investing in yourself is putting your best foot forward. This may be buying new clothes to look more professional at work. Reading self-development books and books on successful people. Or you may want to consider a business or life coach to hold you accountable to putting you first. While it’s true life is about helping others, it’s hard to help others when you yourself need help. If you’re tired all the time, not taking care of yourself physically, emotionally, or spiritually, or not growing as a person, you’re not making the impact you could be making. Live life to your potential — not to someone else’s potential.
- Venture out on your own. You’re going to work your entire life. Either you work for someone else and earn them money, or you work for yourself and earn you money. Either way, it’s work. Starting your own business has major potential for more wealth building. You work for yourself and all earnings go in your pocket, not some of it in another’s. If you work hard and are determined, you will find what calls to your heart. Note you might fail if you start in the wrong business. But as long as you learn from it, it’s not wasted time.
- Stop underestimating yourself. Many people tell themselves they can’t do what others can do — and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. These people don’t even try. Have you ever found yourself saying something like this, “Oh, I could never do that!” Well, have you tried? Humans are inherently all the same. We have the same minds, the same skills, the same talents, and the same vices. What makes you different from Steve Jobs or Warren Buffet is mind set. You can do whatever you want to do. All it takes is doing it.
- Your path to wealth will be unique. You are unique. Your likes and dislikes are unique. You have talents others don’t. Your mind is unique with different ideas than others. Discover yourself and what makes your heart sing, and then give yourself a chance. It doesn’t have to be huge. It only has to be one thing: Facebook, a personal computer, an investment strategy, or shoes for your kids. One of the best ways to discover something is to solve a problem you personally have because odds are, others have the same problem. Believe in yourself, and you’ll build wealth.
HOW THE International Association Of CREDIT ENGINEERS HELP YOU BUILD WEALTH
The International Association Of Credit Engineers work off the principal of the time value of money. Simply put, the time value of money is the idea that money now is worth more than in the future because money now can be invested and grow (using the idea of compound interest). For credit capital solutions, we’ll leverage your credit to gain you access to a steady monthly cash flow for you to invest in your business. Our credit consulting services allows you to obtain large amounts of credit capital to grow your business or assist in a startup, while just paying a consulting fee.
With only one life to lead, it’s important to do the right thing with it. Finding your passion and your purpose is part of life. When you do that and you can turn it into something that helps others, you’ll achieve financial freedom. The International Association Of Credit Engineers can help. We’ll get you the cash flow you need to build wealth and your dreams. Contact us today!